Joint European Master
Curriculum Development Programme
in Quantum Information, Communication,
Cryptography, and Computing
To join the efforts of the different nodes in order to propose a
curriculum, recongnised by all participating institutions, on the
new domain of quantum information, computing, communication, and
This programme has been initiated by the following insitutions
Five other institutions have expressed their interest in participating
this curriculum development programme and negociations are in progress.
- Université de Rennes 1 (FR) (coordinating node)
- University of Cambridge (UK)
- Université de Cergy-Pontoise (FR)
- Polytechneio Kritis at Chania (GR)
- Katolieke Universiteit Leuven (BE)
- Università degli Studi di Trieste (IT)
The network acknowledges a 3-year funding from the Education Commission
European Union, under contract 28681-IC-1-2002-1-FR-ERASMUS-PROGUC-1.
The participating institutions also support this collaboration.